Friday, December 7, 2012

Another of My Simple Opinion

Hohoho..today is Friday! It means that weekend will be coming..*dance* Well, for now, I can have a little bit refreshing time after I finished my daily report for my client. And since I still have to wait about the confirmation of two events for next week, so I'll spend this "refreshing time" to update my blog. Hehehe..

Talking about "confirmation"..ha..this is one important thing in determining something that you will create will run good or not. And I'm the person who hate if I have to face person or institution who do wishy-washy thing, pushing me to do their order fast, but after I finished it on time, they cancel it. Damn!!! I bet (all of) you will also hate to face that condition, won't you? Only abnormal person(s) or institution who like doing something in wishy-washy. Haha..

Well..the point of my story is......don't push me to do assignment that you can't guarantee it has been for sure, please?  Because, for me..it sucks!! Ha..!

Oh..one more thing! I also don't like person(s) who likes to blame his/her fault to me! You know what..it also sucks! Haha.. :D

No comments: