Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Update in 2013 \(^o^)/

Happy New Year 2013, everyone! Wish in this whole year, we always healthy, more success, and more blessings.. Amen..
Check my first breakfast in day one of 2013.. Beef BBQ, french fries & vegetables and hot tea.. Ohohoho.. Home-made breakfast! :)

Okay..I won't review my whole activities in 2012, only the updates from December 2012. Hihihi..


Pregnancy Check On My 25 Weeks (December 22nd,2012)
Ohohoho..finally, i got my next blood test result and I really thanked to my God that the result was good! Yeay.. \(^o^)/

Previously, my obstetricians said that i was suspected diabetes gestational because my glukosa rate was pretty high. But, after I did the next test which was HBA1C, the result showed that I don't have diabetes gestational.. Hohoho.. My glukosa rate was pretty high because one day before the first test, I had pancake & mango ice tea for my dinner.. Ahahaha.. But, my obstetricians also said that I still have to control my foods & drinks to avoid from diabetes gestational. Okay! I will certaintly do it for my health and of course for the baby :)

And on my 25 weeks pregnancy check, my obstetricians also didn't do USG, only baby's heartbeat check, so we haven't known about the baby's sex. And thanked to my God, my baby's heartbeat also good! :)


Year End Sale @ Debenhams Senayan City
About 3 days ago, my husband and I spent our friday in Senayan City. And I was so happy because there was Year End Sale @ Debenhams! Ahahaha.. And I got these two simple but elegant bags.. The real price was pretty high (for me)..but after discount..yeah it's worthed.. Hihihi..


Ohohoho..okay then..it's a wrapped! ^o^

No comments: