Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Second Trimester

Finally..I'm entering my second trimester of my pregnancy. Compared to my first trimester, now I'm feeling that my body has started to adapt with the new condition (with a baby inside my belly), I also don't feel nausea anymore in the morning but still throw up when I have headache or feel fatigue (huhuhu...), and I also can eat like before I got pregnant, but I still have roller coaster mood (hahaha...) and I feel that I'm easy to feel fatigue now. Hope everything will always be fine until my due date. The most important is the baby is healthy although we still can't figure out what is our baby's sex.. Hihi.. :) And I always pray that he/she always healthy and grows up properly.

Talking about my roller coaster mood..haha.. I don't know why, I'm easy to feel annoyed when I hear noise and when someone becomes "KEPO" and comments everything about my food that I bring from home, my dress, why I drive myself to office, why I'm typing (doing my assignment) like a robot (sigh..), etc. Gosh! It's so annoying right? Okay, let's say that they pay attention to me, but for me, too much "KEPO" and their annoying comment make me feel not comfortable. Fiuh..but I always try to be patient and pray to God so that I can through all of this..(>.<)

Above all, I always thankful to my God that my husband, my parents, my parents-in-law, my siblings, my siblings-in-law and even my little niece always support me. So I don't feel alone to face this situation. Hehehe.. Oh! And also my God.. :)

No comments: