Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our New Bedroom.. ^o^

Ohohoho..finally after 2 months, our new bedroom has completed to be built! Both of us (my lovely husband & I) felt very happy and satisfied.. :) Actually, it was my husband's idea to built our new bedroom in his parents' home after he knew that I've pregnant. It's also because my husband and my parents-in-law feel worry if my husband & I live in Pesanggrahan (my husband's house) and something happened to me in my pregnancy period, because they know that my first trimester period was filled by dizzy and nausea. Hehe.. And..the most important thing is after the baby born. Since I also work, so it's better we live with them so they can accompany and take good care of our baby while we work.

The size of our new bedroom is twice times than our old bedroom. The right side is our bed. We also can watch TV and listen music in this side. And the left side is our wardrobe and table. We also have sofa that can be converted into a small bed and static bike. And after the baby is born, there will be crib and baby's things. Hehe.. can't wait for that moment.. Hehe..
Ahaha..there's my husband poses in our bed while watching TV



I just can thank to God that He always gives me wonderful things that I don't imagine before. Feel grateful to have my husband in my life.. Love you,mas! :) *kiss & hug*

No comments: