Last saturday was my third check-up to my obstetrician. The first and second check, I went to hospital with my husband. But since last week my husband and my parents-in-law had to go to Bantul immediately, so I had to go to my obstetrician without my husband. Fortunately, my sister-in-law and my niece could accompany me.
But, since my sister in law can't drive a car, so I did it. Haha.. Pretty tired because of traffic jam and the weather was also very hot! But, thanks God, we could arrive at the hospital in time. And there was a little funny incident. After I parked my car then went out, the wind suddenly blew. You know what, the wind blew my dress and tadaaa..mr.parking attendant saw my underwear.. *doh!?* But, since he's an old man and maybe wise man (haha..) he was shocked and said directly to me: "Wow,miss..hold your skirt. The wind is very strong!" What an awkward situation.. (>.<)
Although we arrived in time, as a patient you have to get ready when you are queueing for your doctor and suddenly your doctor has to go to do operation or helps another patient deliver her baby. I experienced it! Huhu.. But it's fine for me. Hehe.. While waiting for my obstetrician back, I decided to have lunch because we were very hungry. Hoho..
And when we got back to hospital, the nurse called my name. Well, although last saturday was my third check-up and my second time having USG trans vagina, but I always feel nervous because of the tool. Haha.. But, I felt very happy when I saw my baby (12 weeks) jumped and jumped. My obstetrician also said that the baby is healthy. Thanks God.. Hoho.. In my first USG, our baby was sleepy but after shaked by the tool of USG, the baby waved his/her hand. Hehe..
Okay baby, we'll meet again next month ya.. Just stay healthy and grow healthy too..*kiss from your parents*
No comments:
Post a Comment