Monday, September 10, 2012

My Fave PC Games in DOS System..

Ohohoho..long time no update, and here I am coming back to update it.. :D Well, actually, just several weeks ago my husband and I got very good news. Yup, I’m pregnant now. Thanks God J From last check up with my doctor (on August 24th 2012), it was said that our baby is 8 weeks, so now will enter 11 weeks. Hope the best for us.. ^_^ FYI, the first time I knew that I had pregnant, I got very extreme morning sickness and nausea and sometimes ended up with vomit.. :( But, fortunately, these days have been better.

Okay, let’s move to our topic today. The topic is about “My Fave PC Games in DOS”. Suddenly I remember about my old fave games of PC games in DOS. Haha.. So, in this time, I will write about it.

I started to play computer when I was 3 or 4 years old. The computer was very old-fashioned compared to our PC generation now. Haha.. The system was still DOS and 2D. But, I love to play it. Hehe.. Ow, besides playing games, I also learned about alphabet and coloring the picture :D

Fave Games#1 – Alley Cat
Alley Cat is a computer game that created by Bill Williams and published by IBM for PC started in 1984 (source: en.wikipedia.org). The player controls Freddy the Cat, an alley cat whose object is to perform certain tasks within the homes of people in order to reach to his love Felicia. Freddy has to “work” such as eat fish inside aquarium, dropping the flower vase, eat dog’s food, eat mice and eat butterfly. But, he has to face the broom that always disturbs him. Haha.. Below is the video of that game that I found in youtube.



Fave Games#2 – Tapper
Tapper is a 1983 arcade game released by Bally Midway Ballway (source: en.wikipedia.org). The goal of the game is to serve beer and collect empty mugs and tips. The Tapper game screen features four bars. Patrons arrive periodically at the end of the bar opposite the player and demand drinks. The player must draw and serve drinks to the patrons as they slowly advance towards the player. See the video of that game from youtube.


Fave Games#3 – Digger (Digdug)
Actually Digger is my Mom’s fave game. But, sometimes I also played this game and ended with “Mommy..help me to finish this game..”. Ahahahaha.. This game was just like pacman, but it’s fun. Digger is the main actor that has to face its enemy named Hobbin and Nobbin. Take a look of the video..


And now, I miss to play those games. Hehe.. Sometimes I hope that this game can be downloaded and played in my PC when I’m free or in holiday.. :D

No comments: