Thursday, May 3, 2012

A "Surprise" From Red Ants

Hohoho..long time no posting my blog because of so many tasks at office.. But, I always feel grateful for this busy activity because I will choose to have busy activity rather than have not.. Although sometimes I feel stress too. Hihihi.. Well, human being, right? :D

Well, for this episode..ahaha..I will tell a story about "surprise" from red ants! Huhu.. Yup! This morning, when I wanted to shower and brush my teeth, suddenly I saw two red ants near the wastafel. And when I checked further......OMG! Why there're so many red ants in my towel and all of them came from my toilet window..*almost fainted* Damn! Then I took vape (insects spray) to kill them. And you know what, I think there're a hundred ants in my towel. I also washed my towel and almost cried because I have a phobia towards ants. Huhuhu.. But, thanks God, I can through my morning shock and didn't come late to office..*fiuh*

I also have contacted the manager of the boarding house because I thought that all red ants came from guava tree which is located in front of the building. And the manager said that she will contact gardener soon to cut down the guava tree branch. Hopefully they will do it as soon as possible and there will no "shocking theraphy" that caused by the visiting of red ants to my toilet or my bedroom.

No comments: