What a cloudy monday! Even it was raining in the morning and it made me late 4 minutes to come to office.. Haha.. But, it's fine rather than I would fall down because of slippery road by rain. Hehe..
Oya, I have fun story to be shared here. Hehe.. Yesterday is me and my fiancee's pre wedding photo session day. Yeaaahhh... ^o^ We're very excited to do the photo shoot even in the midst of photo session, it also rain. But, thanks God we still could do the photo session and got so many poses.
We also had a funny story when we're doing our photo session. My fiancee was hit by green caterpillar! But, he's fine. And I almost fell down because of my shoes got into the crack of wood floor. Heuheu.. But, overall, both of us were happy to do our pre wedding photo shoot. Hehe..can't wait for our pre wedding photo result! ^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment