Hehe..just got “me time” after finished my office assignments. So, I already have time to update my blog to share about my life story.. Hehe.. Since last Monday..there were many office assignments. But, thanks God, I can finish those assignments.. Hihihi..*feeling relieve and happy*
Last Monday (March 26th 2012) was me and my fiancee’s first anniversary (in a relationship) day. And we had dinner at Han Gang Pacific Place. Hehe.. Both of us shared about our thinking and we’re very grateful to have each other. Hihihi.. Thanks God for sending him to my life.
![]() |
| Appetizer ala Korea |
![]() |
| Thai Ice Tea & Sweet Ice Tea |
![]() |
| Both of us had same dinner menu - Kimchi Jjigae + Bap |
We also happy because this year, on June 30th 2012, we’ll get married and become husband & wife. Hehe.. I’m feeling nervous but also excited. Ohohoho.. Until now, we still prepare for our wedding.. ^o^



2 comments:
good luck for the happy couple...
still two and a half months left until the big day :D
Hihihi..thank you Sisca..
Sorry for my late reply.. :D
Post a Comment