Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Old Mobile Phones

Suddenly I have an idea to write down about my old mobile phones. It reminds me that I have used more than 3 mobile phones from 1999 until now. I used mobile phone for the first time when I was in 1st grade of senior high school. And I was happy that finally I also could use it just like anybody else. Ehehehe.. Below is a description about my old mobile phones. And the most important is..all of my mobile phones are special present from my parents.. Hehe.. Thanks to my Dad & Mom. And this also reminds me that since I have been working now, so I have to start to buy a new one (if I wanted to change my mobile phone) with my own money.. Ehehehe.. Ciayo! ^o^


My Old Mobile Phones

Nokia 3210 (silver color) was my first mobile phone. I started to use it in 1999, when I was in 1st grade of senior high school till 3rd grade of senior high school. Still monophonic ringtones! Hihihi.. This mobile phone had been sold to mobile phone seller.

Siemens C35 (black color) was my second mobile phone. Hehe.. I started to use it in middle 2002 from 3rd grade of senior high school till second semester of university. This mobile phone has cute pictures that can be shared with other different types of siemens mobile phone. Siemens C35 also had monophonic ringtones. This mobile phone had been sold to mobile phone seller too. Hehe..

Nokia 8310 (red color) was my third mobile phone. I started to use it from year 2003 to 2004. I like the shape of Nokia 8310 because it's tiny, elegant, although still monophonic ringtones.. :D Yup! This mobile phone had been sold to mobile phone seller.. :D

Samsung C100 (silver color) then became my fourth mobile phone. I was inspired to use it after one of my best friends used it. It had cute polyphonic ringtones. Hehe.. I started to use Samsung C100 in November 2004. And yeah..this mobile phone also had been sold to mobile phone seller.

Samsung SGH-E800 (white color) was my fifth mobile phone and it has slide type. I bought this phone in November 2005 because my Samsung C100 started to be error. Often turn-off by itself although the battery still had one bar.. Haha.. Unlike my other old mobile phones which I sold to mobile phone seller, I still keep my Samsung SGH-E800, although I don't use it anymore. Just stored in my drawer. Hohoho..

Sony Ericsson Z610i (pink color) was my seventh mobile phone and also my first pinky mobile phone! Ohohoho.. I decided to have this mobile phone of course because of PINK color! Hihihi.. I started to use it in November 2006 until 2008. And just like my Samsung SGH-E800, my Sony Ericsson Z610i also stored in my drawer although I don't use it anymore because I use Sony Ericsson T707 PINK start from November 2009 until now.. :D


How About My Current Mobile Phone?
Hehe..currently I use Sony Ericsson T707 and Blackberry Gemini Curve. Both of them have PINK color.. ^o^ I started to use Blackberry Gemini Curve in February 2011 until now.. Hohoho..

No comments: