Thursday, May 24, 2012

Danger Mouse Cartoon

Hehe..suddenly I remember about this cartoon called Danger Mouse. I watched this cartoon when I was kid. Have you also watched this cartoon? Danger Mouse is a cartoon superhero created in England by Cosgrove/Hall Productions Limited. Danger Mouse is a wacky and hilarious adventure featuring a white secret agent mouse and his trusty bumbling sidekick hampster assistant- Penfold. Penfold is lovingly daft and usually needs to be saved from one situation or another. Together, they are given assignments by Colonel K., their commander/walrus. The orders consisted of doing battle to save the world from: monsters, master thieves, and crazed fiends of all types. For more information about Danger Mouse cartoon, you can click here.

Below is the episode that I always watched (since I only had one episode..ahahaha..). I searched it from youtube and it's divided into two parts.



Hihihi..that's all about Danger Mouse.. See you! ^o^

No comments: