Friday, May 25, 2012

Thanks God...

Yesterday, when my fiancee and I were at Seven Eleven near my boarding house after work, suddenly he told me something that made me feel a little bit shocked but also made me more grateful to God and made me more realize that God always keeps us.. He said that actually his office (KOMPAS daily) was invited to join joyflight by Sukhoi Superjet-100 in their second flight which is failed caused by crashed Salak Mountain in Bogor and no one survived. But, the miracle was the invitation that was addressed to international desk and then would be diverted to economy desk (my fiancee works at KOMPAS daily in economy desk for transportation sector) was instead sent to nusantara desk. Suddenly I said deep inside my heart,"Thanks God, you made that invitation never sent to economy desk and thanks God that You always keep my fiancee, my soulmate in life.." Although his story made me shocked, but I relieved that my fiancee is fine.

No comments: