Sunday, March 4, 2012

Short Talk With Bluebird Driver..

Today is my Sunday without my fiancee because he has another job at Sentul from early morning till night. So, I have to spend this whole day just by myself. Lil'bit sad but it's fine, I can deal of it. Hehe..

After did mass at St.Yohanes Penginjil Church, I decided to go to Gandaria City Mal to have lunch and buy meal for my dinner at my boarding house. Well, I waited a lil'bit longer for taxi near the church, but thanks God, finally came blue bird taxi. Hohoho.. And I think the driver was nice because he didn't drive recklessly and he's very polite. When we were almost approached Gandaria City Mal, suddenly the driver told me his story after we passed a place that was being held wedding party near Gandaria City Mal. He said that he will also hold wedding party for his daughter. Suddenly his voice trembled slightly and said that he has to collect IDR 15.000.000 to celebrate his daughter's wedding and he has no idea from where he can have that money.

Well, I knew he didn't mean to share his story (his problem) but just because we passed a place that was being held wedding party, he remembered about his problem. But, his story touched my heart. Although he's only taxi driver, but he wants to make his daughter happy by holding wedding party for his daughter. And after we arrived at Gandaria City Mal, I decided to give him a little money. I know the amount is very little, but I just hope that it can help him. He's very surprised and he said "Masya Allah. Makasih ya,non.." and I saw his face little brighter, and it made me happy. Hehe..

I'm very grateful to my Jesus that He gives me a very decent life and I'm surrounded by my family, my best friends, and my fiancee (who will become my husband soon..hehe..), who love me very much. Love you all.. ^o^

No comments: