Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Year.. Hohoho.. ^o^

Hehe..today is my "one year celebration" live and work in Jakarta. Since March 2011, I work in Jakarta and live in boarding house near my office. Seems that time is running fast. Hohoho..

I never imagine that I will have job in Jakarta again after my first experience worked at Koran Tempo in 2007 for only 2 months. And then, one day in February 2011, my best friend, who works in Koran Tempo, asked me whether I had a job or hadn't. Well at that time, I was still a job seeker after my graduation from MIS - UNPAR. Then, my best friend told me that his colleague who is the owner of one of public relation consultant in Jakarta, was looking for new employees. Actually, when my Mom knew about this, she was a little bit not agree with my best friend's offering. But then, I explained to my Mom that it doesn't matter if I try to apply for this job. I remembered, I sent an application and CV by e-mail at 10.30 p.m...ahahaha.. And the next morning, my best friend told me that his colleague wanted to interview me. And then, I just waited for one day, suddenly my best friend's colleague (then becomes my boss) contacted me and...I got this job! Hehe.. Thanks God.. :)

Although this job is really new for me and until now I still learn, learn, and keep learn, but so far, I can enjoy my job. And I hope I can be the expert in this field (public relation) someday. Who knows.. Hehehe.. ^o^

No comments: