Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Roller Coaster Mood

Here I am.. Hehe..just finished my today's office assignment. Fiuh.. Hehe..about 30 minutes left, I can go back to my boarding house and take a rest. I don't know why, but today my mood is just like roller coaster. I had good mood in the morning until this afternoon, but few minutes ago, my mood was just drop. Maybe because I have so many tasks that sometimes I feel this is too much to be handled. But, I always try to finish all assignments that are given to me.

So far, I can handle all assignments although sometimes I feel very tired. But, I know that all assignments that I have done will be the experience for my future. Hehe..trying to pump up my spirit.

Hmm..still about my roller coaster mood..sometimes I feel not comfortable with someone who likes to "throw"  the assignment to someone else, although that assignment is his/her assignment. Even the easy one like do photocopy the document which is not many or printing the journalist list for event. It's not a problem when I or someone else is not busy. But, the problem is this person always throws it when I or someone else is busy.. Huhuhu..

Well, I just can say..Ganbatte ne, Heidi-chan!!! Fighting! Hohoho..

No comments: