Yesterday, me and my fiancee watched movie The Grey at Gandaria XXI. I like this movie because it triggered my adrenalin while I watched it because I didn’t know what will happened in every scene.
The Grey started with a story about John Ottway who works in Alaska killing the wolves that threaten an oil drilling team. Ottway really misses his wife and tried to suicide but when he hears the howl of wolf, he didn’t do it.
One day, when Ottway and several workers are on their way home by plane, the plane suddenly crashed in the middle of wild forest with a very extreme cold weather. Only Ottway and six other who survived. The first day they tried to survive by living in the wreckage of plane, seven wolves came and tried to hunt them. Ottway, who knows about wolf, tried to drive out the wolf with the torch lit. But the wolves never give up. One by one dead by cold weather and also killed by wolves. And finally, Ottway, the last man, arrived at one place which was a nest of wolves…
Curious about the final of this movie? I recommend you to watch this movie because The Grey is recommended movie!

No comments:
Post a Comment