Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nuzzy's Mousse and Resto

Last Saturday, my boyfriend and I decided to have lunch at Nuzzy's Mousse and Resto at Tribeca Park (Central Park). Actually, I was the one who initiated this planning after I read an article about this resto in Kompas.com. Ohohoho..and my boyfriend agreed with me. Then, my boyfriend's friend & her little daughter also joined to lunch with us.

My interest to have a lunch at Nuzzy's Mousse and Resto was the name of this resto, the place (by looking from the photo in Kompas.com), and also curious about the foods and beverages that they have. This resto is located in Tribeca Park GF#15 (Central Park Mal).
Nuzzy's Mousse and Resto
The interior design of Nuzzy's Mousse and Resto
The outside area

The foods and beverages' rate in Nuzzy's is between IDR 25.000 - 130.000. I ordered Chikozza Grill and Lychee Strawberry Iced Tea while my boyfriend ordered Ribs Pasta and Peppermint Tea. My boyfriend's friend ordered pizza and something like carrot juice for her drink while her daughter ordered chocolate milk shake.


Chikozza Grill
Well I felt pretty comfort with the resto although my boyfriend and I felt quite satisfied with the foods and beverages that we ordered. Hehe..sorry.. :) But, thanks to mbak Ira..ohohoho..

No comments: