Three hours ago, my boyfriend and I had a dinner at Sushitei Pondok Indah Mal to celebrate his birthday..^o^
Actually, before I ate sushi at Sushitei, I don't like to eat Japanese foods. It's because of my thought that Japanese foods have weird taste and most of them are not cooked food. But, after my boyfriend asked me to eat Japanese food at Sushitei...mm...delicioso! Ohohoho... And of course my boyfriend ordered cooked sushi.
![]() |
| Tuna Sld Crpmtai and Sukeroku |
![]() |
| Iced lychee tea & Iced mango tea |
![]() |
| Matcha Tsubuan |
And..since today is his birthday, Sushitei gave him a free birthday cake which made by rice and salmon :)
![]() |
| Hohoho..got free birthday cake from Sushitei :) |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear mas Damar.. Wish you all the best for everything, always healthy and success. Love you so much,mas.. :)





4 comments:
thanks ya dede... :) #hug
You're welcome mas-ku.. ^_^ #hug
Ehm..ehm...tinggal nunggu undangan nih :D
Hihihi..doakan ya nesjon.. ^_^
Post a Comment