Saturday, September 24, 2011

Posting Blog from My Dad's iPad.. ;)

Hehe..long time no blog posting since so many assignments (until now actually, but I'm very thankful to my Lord for this job opportunity..hehe..) at my office.. And here I am now to share some stories that I've experienced. Hehehe..

Right now, I'm in Bandung to enjoy my short vacation with my family, while my boyfriend is in Holland to report about harbor in Holland and then move to Spain to do same assignment. Huaaa..miss him so much.. Hehehe..

Mm..looking back to last week..I have one bad story :( and good story :) But, let's start with the bad one. Actually, last week, i had one bad experience on my way back to my boarding house. There two groups of bad guys who tried to disturb me. I really hate them. They just can't respect to woman..*sigh* One of them was trying to hug me!!! Aarrgghh.. X( But, I still thank to my Lord that I was okay, although I had a little traumatic after that.. :(

And the good story is...my boyfriend's parents and my parents have met one another last Sunday at my home and then we had lunch together. And from our meeting, there will be an engagement day on October 23st,2011.. My boyfriend and I are very happy and all of us are excited prepare for that day. Thank you so much to my Lord.. :)

Well then, I have to finish now because my mom is calling me to have some chit chat.. Hehehe..

No comments: