OMG..suddenly I felt my head spinning around after I calculated my spending this month.. Compare to last month and several months ago, my spending was incredible much in this month.. Huhuhu..what is going on here? *speechless but still thinking and trying to find the key problem* Ahahaha.. :D
Hmm..is it because of my three times shopping online in this month? I think yes, it is..*finally find the answer* Therefore, from now on (I mean next month for exactly which will be started in two days), I have to reduce shopping online.. Huhuhu.. FYI, since I work in Jakarta and feel that shopping online is fun, I prefer to do shopping online than shopping at mall.
Well then, at least I have to limit shopping online, maximum IDR 250.000 per month. Okay..for the sake of my saving, I have to do this. Hohoho..wish me luck, everybody! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment