Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chit Chat About Life

Hoho..since yesterday and then this morning, me and one of my best friend were chatted via YM about life. Haha.. Although we seldom to talk because we live in different city now, but when both of us are online in YM, sometimes we talk and ask about our life.

Yesterday, after I had pre-test at my campus (I try to apply job as lecture), I felt sad because I didn't know why, I felt that I have prepared everything for yesterday. But, when I came in to the room where I had to do one presentation, my confident suddenly went away! :( And seriously, I had difficult time to talk and to make presentation in front of lectures who were attending my pre-test yesterday. Hiks.. I felt so sad and very disappointed! :( Although one of my lecture said that he knew that I was nervous yesterday, but he said that it's okay. Hope all lectures could understand me yesterday. And now, I only can pray to my Lord that although I have weakness in confident, but I can have this chance. Huhuhu... And last night, when I was online via YM, I wrote status message: "Besok refreshing ah...". Then, suddenly, my best friend sent instant message to me: "Ikutan dong, de!" After that, we talked. Actually, it was fun to talk with her. We also cheered up each other after we talked about our problem.. :)

And this morning, we continued our discussion about life and love. And I was surprised that we had same experience in love life! Ahahaha... That makes me feel that I'm not the only one who have this "strange but funny" love experience. And we also had the same bad story about our love experience. Hiks...sad but when we can reveal it, finally we can feel relieve... :D

Talking about life...hmm...*thinking* Okay, I admit that I have happy life and I'm very thankful to my Lord for my life. Although sometimes I have hard time in my life, but the most of my life is filled by happiness. I have parents, siblings, and best friend who are very care to me. They also love me and accept me as I am. I'm very glad having them in my life! :) But, sometimes, I have questions in my life. Especially when I look at the others' life. Well, I didn't mean to compare my life with others. No! But, I just have a question: "Why they seem like easy to have something in their life?". Especially when I look at to my friend's life. Some of them are easy to get a job after graduated from university. And some of them are easy to have boyfriend and then have a marriage life. Sometimes I ask to my self (and sometimes to my Lord) : "When is my turn?". This question also became the topic of discussion between me and my best friend today. Hehehe... But, I always thank to my Lord for giving this life to me... And I only can hope and pray that I will have job and also soulmate in love as soon as possible! Amen! :)

1 comment:

Guntur Griffin said...

yes, it always seems good on the other side. but maybe, the truth is, it's not that good on the other side. it always looks so good. so damn good. hehehe.....just don't let the sight drags your own dream down.