Continue from previous topic, I still want to talk about "Life". Hohoho... Since three days ago until yesterday, I had watched TV program in KBS. I forgot about the title of the program, but this program had a real story about one woman named Sofia (age 58), who lives with her mom and her sister. Her mom has been sick since 5 years ago and paralyzed and her sister has down syndrome. Although it's not easy for Sofia to live and take good care of her mom and her sister, but she still feels happy.
After I watched this program, I felt that I should more thankful to my Jesus for giving me this wonderful life although sometimes I also have a difficult time in my life. Talking about difficult time in my life... Although I always feel sad whenever I experienced it, but, it's fine, because I know my Jesus won't leave me alone. I should learn that I have to be more patient when I have a difficult time in my life. I admit, sometimes it's not easy for me to be more patient when I have a difficult time because I will always ask a question to my Jesus,"Why do I have to experience this?". One thing that I have started to understand is whenever I have a bad experience that hurts my feeling, it's just one of a way of Jesus to save me from worse situation. Yeah, it hurts at first, but then I would feel happier than before... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment