This afternoon something bad happened to my elder sister's car which was parked in front of my home! Her car glass was broken by thief who tried to steal some of things inside her car. But, thank's to my neighbour who lives in front my home who screamed loud when she saw that thief broke my sister's car glass. The car alarm directly sounded and the thief shocked and ran away like a ghost after grabbed my brother in law's bag! *sigh*
Actually by the time that bad thing happened, I and my friends were doing final task from my Korean language teacher in the guest room. And I sat facing to outside that I could see my elder sister's car. So, I saw that stupid thief ran away after I heard sound like "dreg" and the alarm sounded. I was suddenly stand up and told my sister that something bad happened to her car. And then I went out to check her car. One thing in my mind was my sister's shopping! Because several hours before this bad thing happened, I accompanied my sister shopping at Parisj Van Java Mall. Just imagine if that shopping lost! :( But, thank's God, her shopping was saved. But, unfortunately, my brother-in law's bag was grabbed by that stupid thief! Fortunately inside the bag was only a pair of drum sticks. So, my brother in law didn't feel sad.
![]() |
| Flakes of broken car glass |
![]() |
| Where is the car glass? :( |
![]() |
| Flakes of broken car glass in the car carpet |
![]() |
| The car glass which was broken by the thief! |
![]() |
| Left side of my sister'car |
![]() |
| The side which the thief broke the car glass |
Although bad thing happened, but there's little funny thing also happened after that. When I was cleaning flakes of broken car glass, my neighbour (she's a old woman) asked me,"Ada yang hilang, Neng?" ("Is something lost?"). Before I answered her question, she suddenly said (in Sunda language),"Euleuh, pepeus kacana. Si goblok!" ("OMG! The glass broke. Stupid man!"). Then I answered,"Gak ada yang hilang, Bu. Terima kasih, Bu." ("No, Ma'am, everything is fine. Thank you, Ma'am."). At that time, I didn't know yet that my brother in law's bag was grabbed by that stupid thief. And then, her son tried to chase that thief. He rode his motorcycle. Before he went out, his mom said (in Sunda language),"A! Bawa pestol, A! Tembak aja!" (Son! Bring the gun and shot that thief!). When I heard it, I really wanted to laugh. But I didn't do it of course. Hohoho... I just laugh in my heart and said (also in my heart): OMG! They have gun... Really? :D






No comments:
Post a Comment