Happy Christmas, everyone! Ohohoho...lil'bit late but better late than never, right? :) Well, I always happy everytime Christmas comes. Because I can set my Christmas tree.. Yay! I love Christmas tree very much! :)
![]() |
| My Christmas tree |
Talking about Christmas tree..three days ago, me and my Daddy, my sister, my brother in-law, and my brother visited Jakarta to see the biggest Christmas tree in Indonesia (if I'm not wrong). Ohohoho.. This tree is at Central Park mall. And yeah...it's very huge and tall!
![]() |
| Central Park's Christmas tree |
![]() |
| Me & my lovely Daddy |
You can see another creative of Christmas tree at Ciputra Mal. This Christmas tree was made by plastic bottles. Wow..how many bottles were needed to make this wonderful Christmas tree? A million maybe? :)
![]() |
| Ciputra Mal's Christmas tree |
![]() |
| Me & drummer boy |





No comments:
Post a Comment