Hoho..after 2 weeks retyped the Korean grammar material, finally I've completed my task from my Korean language teacher and I've sent it to him. He asked me to retype Korean grammar material from 번역연습팀 (translator team for Korean language). About 4 months ago, me and 4 friends attended 3 month Korean language course at my teacher's office. During these 3 months, my teacher taught us about grammar and how to translate from Korean language to Bahasa and from Bahasa to Korean language. Although it's not easy to speak Korean language..but I like to learn it. If there's another course again from my teacher, I'll take it! Ohohoho... Anyway, thank's to my teacher... :)
Talking about Korea...I remember that about a month ago, there's "another" incident in Korean Peninsula. And of course the provocator was North Korea. Always North Korea...*sigh* North Korea attacked South Korea by shooting the Yeonpyeong Island which is located 3 km from the north-line border and 13 km from North Korea ’s coastline on November 23rd 2010. This incident caused 2 South Korean’s marinir and 2 South Korean’s people died. Based on the information from newspaper, North Korea shooted the Yeonpyeong Island because of South Korea's military training near the Yeonpyeong Island.
Well...that incident wasn't the first one. There were many incidents between South Korean and North Korea before it. And North Korea always be the provocator. Start from the Korean War which is ended by ceasefire agreement (not peaceful agreement) and showed that technically both Koreas are still in war, North Korea always made a provocation to South Korea. And after the Korean War ended there's many North Korea's provocation to South Korea. One incident before the Yeonpyeong incident was the Cheonan incident which happened on March 26th 2010. North Korea suspected as the actor behind the torpedo attack which caused 46 South Korea sailors died.
And the latest information I read about the Yeonpyeong incident, South Korea wants to do some military training in Yeonpyeong Island to defend its territory from North Korea's attack. And yeah...North Korea doesn't like this action and turn to threaten South Korea. This action makes several states like US, Rusia, and also China worry about the condition oh Korean Peninsula. Because the high tension can cause the war in this peninsula. I also can't imagine if the Korean War part II happen...
I hope there won't be another incident between South Korea and North Korea. Because I want to visit those places! Ohohoho... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment