Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011...


Finally, the year of 2011 has come... I hope everything will be better than last year. Hihihi... :)
Little flashback about 2010... So many happy moments that I've experienced in this year. I've completed my master study in International Relations of Parahyangan Catholic University, my elder sister got married, I had wonderful vacation with my family, and many more. Hohoho... But, I also had sad moment. And the sad moment happened when I was struggling to complete my master study. It's about my relationship with someone I loved. Actually, it was really annoying, but, thank's God, I could through it... :)
On this occasion, I want to thank to my Jesus, my family, and my best friends who always accompany me and support me especially when I feel sad. Without them, I'm just nobody. Hohoho... Love you all! :)
And............. I also pray that I will get the best job soon! Amen! Hohoho...

No comments: