Friday, December 17, 2010

Confession...

Two hours ago, I had my confession at church. Well..it's my first confession with the priest. The first time in my life after I had my first communion. I don't know why, today, I just wanted to have confession with the priest.

I cried while I was talking with the priest. I talked and confessed about my anger to someone that I loved before. I love & believe this man, but then he ruined everything. Ruined my trust to him with his "stupid" action. And now, I don't know I still love him or not. Haha.. Actually until now, after the confession, I still try to let my anger go. And I believe that my God will understand my feeling now.. :)

Well..at least, I feel relieve after the confession. Although when I came out the confession room, my eyes was little bit red. Hehehe..

No comments: