Alohaaa..today I'm going to post about my Orcara collection. What is Orcara? Orcara is a miniature product, just like Re-Ment. While Re-Ment is made in Japan, Orcara is made in China (Guangzhou). If you want to find out more information about Orcara, you can click here
Orcara: Fast Food
This edition has 8 sets (complete set), but I only have two of them because I only like to collect these sets. Hehe..
Orcara: Japanese Food
This edition has 8 sets (complete set), but I only have one of them because I only like to collect this miniature steamboat. Haha..
Orcara: Festival Food
This edition also has 8 sets (complete set), but I only have one of them because I only like to collect this miniature mooncakes & Chinese tea..^o^
Haha..glad to find online shop that sells retail product of Orcara. Well..that's a wrapped! Just wait for my next posting about my Orcara Complete Set collection :)



No comments:
Post a Comment