Friday, November 7, 2014

Late Post..Part.1 ^_^


Ohohoho..here I am! Back to my blog after 3 months off caused by many activities.. Hehe..
Okay, for this time, I will update my experience involved in activities that related to Indonesia's new president. Mm..FYI, my involvement in this activity because my boss is one of the activists who support Jokowi (known as Indonesia's new president). So..yeah.. Hahaha..

My experience that related to Jokowi began on July 5th, 2014. Me and several of office mates had to handle media registration in the event of Salam 2 Jari concert. Honestly, i wasn't interested at first with this event (because I'm too sceptic with politic & all things related to election). And since I had a job to handle in media registration, so I had to come here. But, at last, it's quite fun that I came to this event and saw many people came to this event, although I'm not sure that all of them will vote these candidates. Haha.. But, the important things was my husband accompanied me. Hihihi..


Then, the following experience that related to Jokowi was on October 19th, 2014 and October 20th, 2014. Me and several office mates had to handle media registration again in the event of Syukuran Rakyat Salam 3 Jari concert to celebrate inauguration of Joko Widodo and Jusuf Kalla as Indonesia's new president and vice president. From the bottom of my heart, I felt sad because I had to leave Hillary on Sunday, the day that I have a full-time along with Hillary. And for Monday, I had to ready from early morning till night! Thanks God, Hillary understood her mommy.. But, yeah..there were little good things from this experience. I could meet one of my best friend and I could see Jokowi directly! Haha..


Heeeyyy! Jokowi is behind me! Hahaha..

With my bestfriend, Rika

Anyway, there was also an interesting incident in this experience. But I can't share the information here. Only 2 of my friends who knew abour this.. even my husband hasn't known this information.. Hahahahaha..

No comments: