Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Short Meeting at Senayan City ^_^

Last saturday, me & my little family met up with one of my best friend (Jennyfer) & her little family (Teddy-her hubby & Jason-their son) in Senayan City. They came to Indonesia to enjoy their summer holiday. Jennyfer continued her study in Japan after graduated her diploma degree in UNPAR (if I'm not wrong, she moved to Japan since 2007). So, both of us knew each other when we studied in UNPAR. We also joined UNPAR choir. Then, Jennyfer met Teddy in Japan. They married in Jakarta two years ago. I was also invited to their wedding. Hohoho.. But, unfortunately, they couldn't come to my wedding, because after marriage, they had to back to Japan. Then, they have one son named Jason. Jason was also born in Japan.

I felt happy that I could meet Jennyfer again. And I was also happy because Hillary could meet Jason too. Hopefully, Hillary & Jason can be best friend too, just like their moms. Haha.. Although we only met up only half an hour, but I think all of us were satisfied. Owh, Hillary also got a present from Jennyfer..a pink chopsticks! Thanks very much, Jen :) Hopefully, someday, my husband, Hillary, and me can visit you & your little family in Japan..^_^




No comments: