Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hihi..This is The Summary of My Update

Ohoho..below is my summary about what's happened recently.

Bad Week :(
Two weeks ago was my bad week..hmm..maybe it was also a bad week for my little family too. It's because Hillary should be hospitalized last week due to suspected of dengue fever. After she had a high fever for 3 days, I decided to take her to hospital immediately to prevent from worse situation, and I chose to take her to Harapan Bunda hospital because this place is nearer from my home. At first, the pediatrician said that Hillary should do blood test and the result said that Hillary's trombosit and leukosit was fine. But, the pediatrician then told me that Hillary had to do the blood test the next day, to make sure of Hillary's condition. Then, I got bad result of Hillary's second blood test. Her trombosit and leukosit fell down only 1 day. The pediatrician said that Hillary should be hospitalized immediately to get an observation to find the result whether she had dengue fever or not. I was shock at first, but I tried to calm down. Thanks to my parents-in-law who accompanied me and Hillary to hospital. I called my husband because he had a meeting with his colleagues and my husband decided that if Hillary needed to be hospitalized, we have to take her to St.Carolus Hospital. This is also due to regular pediatrician who always handles Hillary from she was born till now is working in St.Carolus Hospital.
We arrived in St.Carolus Hospital at 09.30 PM. The doctor in emergency unit said that Hillary should be infused. And you know what, Hillary cried and she screamed loud calling me Mama..Mama..and her eyes looked into me to find help. I cried seeing her and couldn't help her because she had to be infused. Then we arrived at children room at 10.30 PM. Tired and hungry. I couldn't sleep because I have to calm Hillary. Finally after I breast-feed Hillary and Hillary could sleep, my husband and I also tried to sleep. And...I woke up at 04.30 AM because I felt something wet and I was shocked because I saw Hillary's blood in bed and it's because of Hillary's infusion dislodged. OMG..! I screamed and woke my husband to call nurse immediately. Fortunately, Hillary was fine although she cried again..(>.<)!!!
And thanks to God, after 3 days hospitalized, and Hillary's pediatrician said that Hillary was infected by virus, not dengue fever, and the trombosit of her has increased again, our baby could go home :) When we arrived at home, Hillary was sooooo happy and her condition better day by day. And you know what, Hillary's progress is very very good.. Now, she can walk with her babywalker very fast (like a racer..haha..), she can stand by holding me or my husband or her grandma or table, and she is more adorable. Hihihi..



Valentine's Chocolate
Hihihi..my hubby suddenly gave me Valentine's chocolate when he picked me from office. When the car was stopped because of traffic jam, he suddenly took his bag and looking for something and tadaaa..he said "Happy Valentine, Dede" and gave me Valentine's chocolate. Valentine's kiss? Ohohoho..of course.. Hahahaha..*blush*

No comments: