Monday, January 6, 2014

Long Holidays!

Ohohoho..late post! Sorry, didn't mean to but yeah you know, I'm a lil'bit busy. Hohoho.. By the way, Merry Christmas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014! Hope in this year of 2014, we always healthy and more success! Amen.. (^o^)

Finally I can spend my looonnnggg holidays with my family & relatives. First day on my holidays (December 21st, 2013), my husband, Hillary & I went to Bandung and spent our holidays before we went to Bantul. Then on December 24th, 2013, my husband, Hillary & I went to Bantul by car! Hohoho.. Although we had to travel for 14 hours (from Bandung to Bantul) and 12 hours (from Bantul to Bandung)! (>.<) But, thanks God, Hillary wasn't fussy. She could sleep during our travel.. :) And other thing that I want to thank to God is everyone who meets with Hillary always said that Hillary is very friendly! Hihihi..

In Bantul, all of big families of my husband celebrated mbah putri Prodjomurdono's 85th birthday and the day before, we celebrated bulik Tuti's second wedding. We were very happy. Here are some of our photos. Hohoho..


After 3 days in Bantul, my husband, Hillary & I went back to Bandung. Then, on December 30th, 2013, me and my best friends held reunion at my home. Hohoho.. Although not all members could join this reunion, but we who joined it felt very happy.. :) Our friendship began in 2002 when we were in university (UNPAR, majoring in International Relations). And until now (it's been 11 years) we still maintain our friendship! (^o^)



Well, I felt very happy and can't wait for next holiday! Yippieee.. \(^o^)/

No comments: