Friday, November 22, 2013

My Husband's Idea.. Haha..

About 10 minutes before I arrived at my office, suddenly I remembered that I FORGOT to put breast milk storage into my bag! Omaigot! (-_-!!!) Almost faint (too hyperbola)..haha.. But, thanks to my husband who had a brilliant idea. After he said that I could use regular plastic to store my breast milk and I said that it's impossible because the plastic has to have BPA Free, he suddenly said: "How about if you buy nursing bottle at Grand Lucky to store it?". Ohohoho..VERY BRILLIANT IDEA, my husband! Thank you very much..*kiss kiss*

And after I finished my morning assignment, I went to Grand Lucky. Pretty hot outside (-_-!!!), but it didn't matter because I had to do that for my baby.. Hohoho.. And here are the bottles..

I bought two bottles.. (^o^)v

After I washed and sterilized the bottles, I can use it.. Hohoho..

No comments: