Friday, July 19, 2013

Memorable Photos..^o^

Hoho..just checking my FB account and looking all photos that my cousins, my best friends, and my friends tagged to me, and I'm feeling happy because from those photos, I know that I had many memorable moments with them that can't be repeated.. :) So many photos, but I will share some of them. Love you all..and thank you very much that all of you had made my days fulfilled by happiness (until now!). Hohoho..


This photo was taken on Jennyfer's wedding day @ Furama Restaurant (Jakarta) in January 2012. Jennyfer is one of my best friends in UNPAR and we joined UNPAR choir. So, the people (Andrae, Hariyanto, Terry, Nina, Joyce, Tania, Mandy, Dewi, Sisca, Intan, me, and Donny) who appear in this photo are the member of UNPAR choir. Hoho..


This photo was taken in December 2011. We had dinner @ Sushi Groove Setiabudhi Building, Jakarta. Oh..in this photo, I was with Rini and Shinta and we are the member of Carep Merdeka! Ohohoho.. We knew each other when we worked at Koran Tempo.


This photo was taken in March 2011, a week after I had my second experience working back in Jakarta. Hohoho.. The people who appear in this photo are Dale, Dewi, Binsar (Helda's brother), Helda, and me. We are the member of Gank Rekto! Ohohoho.. They are my best friends in UNPAR. Actually, Dewi and I were in the same high school and class, and now both of us are being new mommy :)


This photo was taken in October 2010. They (Sanny "Ooy", Dale, Helda, Sifra, Vicyn, Arsy, and kak Monic (Sanny's sister)) are my best friends in UNPAR. We were visiting Arsy's home.


This photo was taken in July 2010. I was with my cousin (Ria). We were at yogurt cafe in Senayan City (haha..I forget the name of the place).


This photo was also taken in July 2010. I was with Sisca. She's my best friend in UNPAR. Now, she leaves in Palembang (back for good). In this photo, we were in front of Sagoo Paris Van Java, Bandung.


This photo was taken in April 2010. I was with Dewi, Dale, Resti, Helda, and Adines. We were hanging out in Cihampelas Walk, Bandung.


This photo was taken in February 2010. The people in this photo are my Korean language teacher and his family and the member of Homey Korean. I learnt Korean language with Mr. Park Cheong Mo. This photo was taken after farewell party of Mr.Park and his family.


This photo was taken in January 2010. I was with my sister and my cousins. This photo was taken at my family gathering.


This photo was taken in December 2009. I was with my grandma and my cousins. Actually, this photo was my grandma’s last photo. She passed away on 11th January 2010. Miss you so much, Oma..


This photo was taken in June 2009. I was with Mike, Ane, Quinny, Gemma, and Iman. They are also my best friends in UNPAR.


This photo was taken in April 2009. I was with Yiska and Sisca. We were hanging out in Newspaper Paris Van Java. Both of them are my best friend in UNPAR.


This photo was taken in January 2009 on the event Norae Jarang (Homey Korean’s song competition). I was with my classmates (Echie, Yanti eonni, Ikhsan, Indria, and Nindi). Hohoho..


This photo was taken in December 2008. I was with my sister and cousins. On this photo, we were hanging out @ J.CO Paris Van Java (on Christmas holiday).


This photo was taken in August 2008. I was with my Korean teacher and my classmates. We were having dinner @ Korean House.


This photo was taken in December 2004. I was with UNPAR choir members before singing in ‘Serenade from England’ concert. It was amazing that I can join UNPAR choir. I made lots of friends and sang in several concert and also participated in UNPAR choir competition as a LO and Coordinator of Publication.

No comments: