Monday, June 17, 2013

Introducing...The Cutest Baby... ^o^

Hallooo..here I am..after 3 months off from writing my blog, I come back! Hohoho.. So, where was I for these 3 months? Hihihi..I was at my home to enjoy 'my 3 months vacation' after delivering my cute baby to this world.. :) Yup! My cute baby was born on March 28th 2013 at 00.05 AM. My husband and I decided to name our cute baby Fransisca Hillary Kusumawardhani. Beautiful name, isn't it? :P


Well, it was my first experience facing the process of delivering baby. But, I really thank to God that He always accompany me so I can through the whole process well. Of course I won't forget to thank to my parents in-law who drove me to hospital and accompanied me while waiting for my husband's coming, my lovely husband who accompanied me from the beginning 'till the end of the process of delivering baby, my parents in Bandung, and my brother & sister :)

Ow..FYI, 5 days before my baby born, my obstetricians said that the baby's head was facing up and she also said if the baby was not born until March 31st 2013 (since I hadn't felt the contraction), she will take medical action to me. Well..you can guess what's my feeling. VERY WORRY! But, I tried to be calm and keep praying to God. And..the baby was born before that date! Hohoho.. I also gave birth to my baby with normal process.. :)

So, how about the process? I'll write it. Actually, I started to feel the contraction from March 24th 2013 night. But it was small contraction and I only felt twice. Then the day after, I still went to baby shop (accompanied by my parents in-law and my niece) to buy baby crib and went to Carrefour. And, I also started to feel contraction in the night. On March 27th 2013 morning, my husband's cousin called me and we talked about contraction and what condition that I have to go to hospital immediately. It was OK until in the afternoon, about 3.30 PM, I felt that my contraction was more often. I sent a message via Blackberry Messenger to my brother (he's a doctor) and told him about my condition. My brother said I had to go to hospital immediately. And he's right! After I arrived at hospital and did some pregnancy-check, the nurse said there's a possibility that the baby will come soon.. (>.<);; And after waiting for 7 hours including the induction process (the induction process was very helpful to make the delivering process faster, but it also made me feel almost faint! (>.<);; ), our cute baby was born! :) Last but not least, thanks to nurse Nila who accompanied me and reminded me to not to close my eyes when I have to pushed my baby out :)

Btw, she will be 3 months on this June 28th 2013. Hehe.. And you know what, day by day, she's more cute and has many poses everytime I take a photo of her.. Well, I won't upload all photos of her, only two of her best shot. Haha..


Last thursday was my first day leaving her at home (my mother in-law takes care of her) because I had to go back to work. I cried when I bathed her and also before I went to work. But, thanks God, she's very nice at home when I am at work.. :)

No comments: