When I was still kid, I had one little dream. I dreamed that someday when I have grown up and had soulmate in love, someone who will always guide me, someone who will always make me feel comfort and secure, I wanted to get married (blessed) in Cathedral St.Petrus Bandung. Why? Actually, I don't have specific reason, but I just love the interior of Cathedral St.Petrus Bandung. For me, Cathedral St.Petrus Bandung is a beautiful and sacred place and I feel comfort everytime I have a Sunday mass in there. Hehe.. And God made my dream comes true on my 28th years of age. I met my soulmate in love in March 2011, then we got engaged in October 2011. And we got married on 30 June 2012.. :)
I felt very very happy and almost cried when I walked in to Cathedral with my soulmate in love.. I thanked God very very much because He has made my dream comes true.. :)
On the same day (in the evening), we had wedding reception at Aston Primera Pasteur, Bandung. I also felt happy because my best friends came to my wedding day. Thanks very much, galz! :)
![]() |
| Hihihi..our wedding kiss |
![]() |
| After wedding reception :D |
We had fun time on our wedding reception. And of course, I would like to thank to our parents for their supports from the beginning till now.. *hugs and kiss*
Notes: All photos were taken from Mas Damar's camera. Thanks to our photographers.. Ohohoho.. :D











No comments:
Post a Comment