Half an hour before I went back to Jakarta, I watched My Sister's Keeper movie again (only the ending part..hoho..). Actually, I have the dvd of this movie and I've been watched it for many times. And I never bored with the story. I also have and have read My Sister's Keeper novel. Same author, same story, same characters, but different ending story. But I still love both the dvd and the novel.
This movie is about Anna Fitzgerald, a young girl who sues her parents (her mom for exactly). Ironically, Anna was born to be a donor for her elder sister (Kate Fitzgerald) who suffered leukimia. Since Anna born, Anna has no chance to live as herself. And one day, when Kate was diagnosed renal failure (kidney failure), Anna has to give one of her kidney to Kate. At this crucial time, Anna made one big decision to sue her parents. To do this, Anna asked Campbell Alexander to help her sueing her parents. In this movie, you will see how Sara Fitzgerald (Anna and Kate's mom) tries to explain how important Anna for Kate's life. But, when Campbell asked her,"Who will take care of Anna?", Sara can't answer that question. In the end, Kate decided to stop donors from Anna. Kate also ready if one day she dies. I always cry when I watch the part when Anna asked Kate,"Will you wait for me? Where will you go? Because I don't know where I can find you..", and Kate answered,"I don't know, but you can go to Montana and I will be there..".
Wedding Dress is one of Korean movies that I love to watch. Well..I only watch this movie once, but I love the story. This movie is a sad ending movie, but has a good storyline. It's about Seo Go Eun, single mom and wedding dress designer who lives with her daughter named Jang So Ra. So Ra is an elementary school student, introvert, and also difficult to get along with her friends. So Ra sometimes forgets to bring umbrella when it's rainy season. She also doesn't like her ballet class.
Go Eun has prepared the wedding dress design for So Ra and she dreams that one day, So Ra will wear it. But, unfortunately, Go Eun suffered from severe gastric cancer, and doctor said that she will not live longer. Go Eun didn't tell about this to So Ra. But then, one day, So Ra finally found out about this problem. So Ra didn't want to make her mom sad. So, she pushed herself to like her ballet class and tried to fit in with her friends. And she made it! I cried a lot when I watched the scene when So Ra slept with her mom in the hospital for the last time. After So Ra woke up, she knew that her mom has passed away. So Ra kept watering the flowers and then she went out. And when the doctor wanted to check up her mom, So Ra prevented the doctor to come in to her mom's room and said,"Don't come in! If you come in, I won't be able to see her again!" And So Ra cried a lot.
Hachiko: A Dog's Story movie is a hollywood version of Hachiko Monogatari. Hachiko is a drama film based on the true story of the faithful Japanese dog named Hachiko that is very loyal to his master. Hachiko always waits to pick up his master at train station. And even when his master died, Hachiko keeps waiting his master. And finally, after three years waiting for his master, Hachiko died. I also have watched this movie for many times and never bored with the story. Hehe..
Although I always cry everytime I watch My Sister's Keeper and Hachiko (I only watched Wedding Dress once), but I love these movies. For me, these movies have good story and also good message for the viewers. If you haven't watched these movies yet, I recommend you to watch these movies. Hehe.. :)



2 comments:
Jadi pengen nonton My Sister's Keeper. Pinjem DVD nya :p
Ahahaha...DVD-nya ada di bandung. Dan aku ada di jakarta. Hohoho.. Nonton di youtube kayanya bisa,Nesjo.. :D
Post a Comment