Monday, June 20, 2011

Kopitiam Oey Salihara

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I had snack time at Kopitiam Oey Salihara which is located at Jl. Salihara No. 16, Pasar Minggu. We also went there to see the theatre schedule. Talking about theatre schedule..actually before we went to Kopitiam Oey, we stopped by at Aksara Kemang to buy Laskar Pelangi musikal tickets. But, unfortunately, the first class ticket was sold out..huhuhu.. So, we still don't know whether we buy VIP class or wait for the next show.

Back to Kopitiam Oey.. According to the information from http://salihara.org/community/2011/02/25/soft-launching-kopitiam-oey-salihara, "Kopitiam" is derived from kafe tien in Hokkien dialec which means coffee shop. Kopitiam Oey serves many traditional foods and variaty of coffee. And you know what, Mr. Bondan Winarno (Wisata Kuliner host) is the owner of Kopitiam Oey. The unique thing of this place is fusion cuisine from Chinese peranakan, Java, Indochina, Italy, French, and Netherland.


My boyfriend and I ordered pisang bakar tjoklat keju and loempia goreng oedang. My boyfriend also ordered coffee milk while I ordered ice tea. Hohoho..
Loempia goreng oedang
Pisang bakar tjoklat keju
Ice tea / Ijs teh manis

Coffee milk / Kopi susu

My boyfriend and I felt satisfied with foods and beverages that we ordered. My boyfriend also said that the coffee milk / kopi susu was delicious and comparable with Aceh coffee.. :)

No comments: