Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Life & My Working Life


Ohohoho..it's been almost two months since my last posting. Now, I'm going to write about my life and my working life experience in Jakarta. Actually it's my second time living in Jakarta by myself because I have working opportunity (again) in this big city.

Well..I admit that I feel stronger than my first working experience. Maybe because I'm 27 years now...so I feel more mature to live far from my parents... Ohohoho...but it's true... :D And I also feel stronger because I have parents, siblings, and boyfriend who always support me.. Love you all.. :)

Talking about my boyfriend..hehe..my boyfriend and I met at my office. My boss introduced us each other. Haha.. :D After several chat via bbm (blackberry messenger) and then went together to church..we became couple.. We are in a relationship now! And of course, both of us have decided to run this relationship in a serious way.. Thank’s God for sending him to me.. Hehehe..

And about my working life..hoho.. I'm working at PR consultant office as junior associate. At office, I usually do media audit, writing a report after meeting with client, and sometimes I also help media monitoring. And when I'm not busy with media audit, I also help handle event from our client. Well..I admit, sometimes when I have many things to do, I feel stress. Ahahaha.. But, it's normal, isn't it? As human being. But I always remember that God has given this opportunity to me, so I have to do and enjoy my job now. Hohoho.. :)

No comments: