Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meet My Best Friends @ Senayan City



Last night, after I went home from work, I contacted my best friends who also work in Jakarta to hang out together. Although we work in the same city, but since we have different activity (and also different job), we seldom to hang out together like before when we were still students. Hohoho.. I contacted Sanny (I call her Ooy..hoho..), Dale, Helda, Resti, and Dewi. But, only Sanny and Dale who can hang out today because Helda is in Kuningan, Resti is in Solo, and Dewi is in Bandung.


And finally, this afternoon, we met at Senayan City. Indira (Sanny's friend) also joined us today, before Dale and her boy friend came. We had lunch together and then ate ice cream @ Cold Stone. Hohoho.. I felt happy that I can meet my best friends again..here..in Jakarta. And we also planned to hang out together later and with dress code (hang out with dress code was Sanny's and my idea). Hehe..


Me and Sanny


After ate ice cream, we moved to Burger King. It's because Dale and her boy friend haven't eaten yet. But, I forgot to take photo with Dale. Hehe.. Can't wait to hang out with my best friends again.. :)


Oh..there's one little story when I was on my way to my boarding house. From Senayan City to my boarding house, I took a Blue Bird taxi. And suddenly, the driver started to tell his story to me. He told me that he was angry with his previous passengers. He said that they asked him to drive very fast and also passed the forbidden sign.. He also said that they're also angry to him that he can't drive fast. "They also saw the traffic jam, but they forced me to drive fast and passed the forbidden sign!"said the Blue Bird taxi driver to me. Heuheu..I can only silent while listened to his story. I know he's still mad, but he can't let his anger go. "That's why I dropped them and tell them that they're free to complain to Blue Bird!"said him. WOW! But, I felt a little bit shock when he said that he had directed his wheel lock to his passenger's neck when his passenger yelled at him. He admitted that his action had brought the police to deal with. He also said that when he was working as bus driver, he had never been yelled by his passengers. But now, when he works as taxi driver, he finds that some of taxi passengers are annoying and don't understand about traffic rules. Ouw..okay..but I understand the traffic rules anyway.. Hehehe..

No comments: