Ohohoho...Merry Christmas 2014 & Happy New Year 2015! Haha.. better late than never to say it! =D
Today (since I'm not busy at office..not yet for exactly..), I'm going to update my blog about my Christmas & New Year holidays :)
Pangandaran
The first day of holiday (23 December 2014), my family (parents in law, husband, and my baby) went to Pangandaran. We went at 05.30 AM from Jakarta, and had a lunch break at RM & Mie Bakso SR Rajapolah in Tasikmalaya. There was a funny story here. I didn't know why my baby (Hillary) could see a balloon seller (balloon with various character, i.e. Nemo, Marsha, Duck, etc.) which located across from this restaurant. She told me that she really wanted that balloon. "Aloon..alooonn..mama!" said Hillary. Hahaha..so her daddy had to cross the street just to buy 1 balloon. Then, one Nemo balloon joined in our vacation..=D
After almost 10 hours, we arrived in Pangandaran! Yeaaahhh.. We stayed one night at The Arnawa Hotel. For me, the hotel is recommended! (^_^) If you want to check about The Arnawa Hotel, you can click here.
Bantul - Muntilan - Semarang
The next day (24 December 2014), we continued our trip to Bantul to visit Mbah Putri (Hillary's great-grandma) and celebrate Christmas. We started our trip at 05.30 AM. Hillary was cranky in our car and asked to stop the car 3 times because maybe she felt dizzy :( But, thanks God, we finally arrived in Bantul with safe and sound after 9 hours! Haha..
Hillary's great-grandma was funny. She asked one question to me and my father-in-law when we were chatting in living room. And at that time, Hillary wore her pajama (t-shirt and shorts). "Hey,why this boy has a pretty face?"asked Mbah Putri. Ahahahaha.. Then my father-in-law said: "Of course, because Hillary is a girl." Ahahaha.. Mbah Putri laughed and said: "Oalah.. I forgot!". FYI, two years ago, when Mbah Putri met Hillary for the first time, her first question was: "Why this boy wore a dress?" =D
Then, in the evening, all of us (my big family from mu husband side) went to St.Yakobus Church to have Christmas's Eve mass. Oh ya, during my holiday in Bantul, my husband, Hillary, and I stayed 3 nights in Umah D'Kali that is located in Kasongan, while my parents in law stayed in Mbah Putri's home. We loved to stay in Umah D'Kali because this place has a good environment, accommodation, food service, owner, staff, and everything! So, Umah D'Kali is very recommended! If you want to know about Umah D'Kali, you can click here. FYI, since we were the first Indonesian (according to the owner) who stayed in Umah D'Kali, we were placed in the largest villa, whereas we booked the smallest villa. Haha.. What an honour..(^_^) Our bathroom is big and the shower is open to nature! Haha..
| Breakfast ala French :) |
The second day (25 December 2014) of our holiday in Bantul, we visited Sawungan and Cengkiran to send prayers for our grandparents, our great-grandparents, our family and our ancestors who have died.
After that, we visited shops that sell Batik. Hohoho.. We stopped by at Batik TOPO HP and other shop (sorry I forgot the name). Hihihi.. And, I bought 2 batik. I also met women who were painting Batik.
Then, we visited Candi Hati Kudus Yesus in Ganjuran. I was happy that finally I could visit this place :) Thanks God! Oh, we also met Santa Claus! But, unfortunately, Hillary was scared of Santa. Haha.. "Tatuuuttt..,"said Hillary. If you want to know about this place, you can click here.
The third day (26 December 2014), we went to Muntilan to look for new gravestone (kijing) for our great-grandparents in Cengkiran. And we also visited Goa Maria in Sendangsono! Hohoho.. I was happy that I could visit this place too.. Thanks God :) You can click here to find out about Goa Maria in Sendangsono.
The fourth day (27 December 2014), we visited Muntilan to visit the family and then to Semarang. We decided to stay one night at Hotel Regina because all of us were exhausted to continue our trip back to Jakarta. Haha.. and thanks God, we arrived in Jakarta on 28 December 2014 afternoon.
Bandung
After Bantul trip, then we went to Bandung to visit my Mom, Dad, sister & her husband, and our family. We stayed in Bandung for 6 days (29 December 2014 - 3 January 2015). I also had a reunion meeting with my best friends (we met in university).
| Our New Year's eve dinner at home.. Nyam! Korean foods.. =P |
Thank you God for this wonderful holiday! (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment