Jakarta and other cities (Bandung, Bekasi, Bogor, and Tangerang) had rainy day until last night.. Continuous rain must surely lead to the presence of flood.. One of the real examples is street in TB Simatupang, South Jakarta. The artery road can not be passed by vehicles because of flood. And other real example is in Ciledug, Tangerang. One of my friends in office lives in Ciledug and he always faces flood every time heavy rain happens. For other locations in Jakarta which also experienced flooding, click here.
Well, it was also rain this morning. But, since today is MONDAY, I have to go to work, and keep cautious on the road because I drive car to my office (Thanks God, I arrived at my office with safe and sound). My husband told me that based on the information he got, motorcycles are allowed to use toll road because of flood. And yeah, I saw it. Police gave a permission to motorcycles to use toll road but they have to ride it in the leftmost lane, and only use the toll road until the next toll gate.
Below is some of photos which I took in the front of Lenteng Agung 2 Toll Gate and inside the Toll:
No comments:
Post a Comment