Thursday, November 7, 2013

Short Talk About Life..

This afternoon, I had chat with wife of my cousin. They just got married for 6 months. She said that lately her husband (my cousin) becomes temperament if he feels stress with his job. She also told me that she feels unhappy to live with my auntie. She said that her mother-in-law (my auntie) does not care to her and only thinks business. I asked her whether she has tried or has not to talk with my auntie, and she answered that she has tried but it didn't work. She also told me that she sometimes cries facing this situation. Well, I only can cheer her up and ask her to be patient because she's pregnant now. And hopefully after their baby born, the situation can change...

Well, compare to me, of course her life and my life are very different. Being a wife of wonderful husband and a mommy of wonderful kids are two of my dreams. These two dreams have come true.. I have a husband who is very nice, responsible, really love me, smart, and sweet and I have one little baby girl who is very smart and cute. I never stop to thank to God for these wonderful blessings. Although sometimes my husband & I have an argue, but we always can fix our problem quickly. Another blessing is I have parents-in-law who love me and treat me as their own daughter, not just daughter-in-law. My mother-in-law asked us to live with them after she knew that I was pregnant after 1 month married. Previously, my husband and I live in boarding house near my office. Then, after my baby was born, my parents-in-law help me and my husband to take care our baby while we are working. I'm happy to live with them because I feel very comfort and secured. Even before my husband and I married. Hohoho.. So, once again, I want to thank to God for this blessings! :)

No comments: