Yippiiieee..finally Hilllary passed her 6 months exclusive breastfeeding and she is very very healthy! Oh..thank you very much God! :) *feel very happy* Why do I feel very happy? Because, if you look to my freezer at home..tadaaa..Hillary's ASIP stocks are very very limited..hohoho.. Actually, I have prepared ASIP stocks for Hillary since Hillary was 7 days. And I just could pump the breast milk one or two times a day, because Hillary really loves to drink! Every two hour! Hoh..just imagine it! *phew* And before I went back to work, I have collected approximately 60 ASIP stocks..
And when I went back to work, at first, Hillary did not drink too much, only 4 stocks per day. But, day by day, her demand was also increased to 7 stocks per day. And I can only pump my breast milk two times at office and can only bring 4-5 stocks per day. Heuheu.. So, you can imagine how much the deficit of Hillary's ASIP stocks, can't you? :D And yes, I admit that I was worried unable to do 6 months breastfeed exclusively for Hillary. But, thanks to God who inspired me to do breast pump in the morning, so that I can give enough ASIP stocks for Hillary.. Ohohoho..
I also would like to thank to my husband, my mommy, my mom-in-law, my brother, my husband's colleagues and my high school friend who supported me, so that Hillary can past her 6 months exclusive breastfeeding.. And I wish that I can breastfeed Hillary until she's one year old :)
I also would like to thank to my husband, my mommy, my mom-in-law, my brother, my husband's colleagues and my high school friend who supported me, so that Hillary can past her 6 months exclusive breastfeeding.. And I wish that I can breastfeed Hillary until she's one year old :)
No comments:
Post a Comment