Hua..I've already entered 34 weeks of my pregnancy this week. Time flies so fast..and I can't wait to meet my baby as soon as possible. Mm..since now is my third trimester period, I also have to prepare for the due date. Mm..according to my first USG result, the prediction of my baby's due date is March 31st, 2013. But, I also got the information from my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, the due date still can before that date or after that date. I just hope that everything will going so well.. :)
Feel nervous? Definitely YES! Because this is my first experience. Feel excited? Definitely YES! Because I will be being a mommy and it means I will have more responsibility for my family.
But..I also begin to feel uncomfort with my belly, since it grows big and bigger every month. Hehe.. I begin to feel exhausted more faster, difficult to breath, and when it's time to go bed, I begin to feel confused looking for comfortable position. Heuheu.. Well, from this experience, I become aware how difficult to be a mommy especially in pregnancy and later, giving birth to her baby.. :P Love you so much, Mama! :) *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment