Ohohoho..my pregnancy has entered 28 weeks last Saturday. It means that I've entered third trimester of my pregnancy. Feel excited but also nervous because two months from now, I will give birth my baby to this world. Can' wait for that moment, because I want to hug my baby as soon as possible and take good care of my baby. Hehe..
Oh ya, last Saturday, I also did monthly check-up. My husband accompanied me. My obstetricians did USG to control about our baby and to find out what sex of our baby. And..she said that our baby is a girl.. Hope our baby will look like me.. Hihihi.. Well..baby boy or girl is same as long as our baby is healthy and grow up well. And also because my husband and I believe that God will give us beautiful plan. But, my obstetricians also said that our baby's head is still on top, so she asked me to do one exercise which is in Bahasa it's called nungging. This exercise must be done three times a day (5-10 minutes/exercise). Although it's not easy, but I will do it for our baby.
And the next day (last Sunday), I celebrated my 28 weeks of pregnancy which in Indonesia it's called "Prosesi Nujuh Bulanan". But this was onlny simple celebration and we hold Ibadat Sabda to give thanks to God. I also made rujak potong. Ohohoho.. My mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and my aunt helped me to prepare rujak potong, but I was the one who was allowed to taste it first to make sure the rujak potong has good taste. Ohohoho.. The preparation started from early morning.. Tired but I felt very grateful. Hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment