Remember about Full House or Two Of A Kind (TV serial)? What else..mm..oow! A movie titled It Takes Two, Billboard Dad, Passport To Paris, When In Rome, and New York Minute? Hohoho..you know what clue behind these serial and movie.. Yup! It's about Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen a.k.a Olsen twin :)
Suddenly I remember about them after I saw their latest photo on www.yahoo.co.id. They are really grown up! I like to watch their acting since I was a kid. Me and my sister loved to watch Full House. In this TV serial, they acted as Michelle (they acted alternately). And then I also watch Two of A Kind. In this TV serial, they acted as themselves. I also watch several movies of them like It Takes Two, Billboard Dad, Passport To Paris, When In Rome, and New York Minute. And I like 'It Takes Two' very much! Hehe..
Let's take a look several of their photos that I found it from several website. Hohoho..
![]() |
| Mary-Kate as Amanda and Ashley as Alyssa - It Takes Two |
URL: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen/images/18186442/title/1995-takes-two-photo
URL: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen/images/29228288/title/mary-kate-ashley-photo
![]() |
| Mm..sorry to say this, but for me, Mary-Kate looks horrible in this photo.. She looks like an old lady.. |
URL: http://stylefrizz.com/200805/mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-in-diane-von-furstenberg-at-the-met-gala/
They are not only have a passion in movie area, but they are also fashion designer. They have their own brand, such as Mary-Kate and Ashley:"Real Fashion for real girls" and The Row. Four days ago, they just won award in the category for Womenswear Designer of the Year. Click here for more detail.






No comments:
Post a Comment