Monday, January 9, 2012

Update..Update..Update.. ^o^

Hehe..since I just already have “my me time” now to update my blog, so I would like to wish Happy New Year 2012..(and Merry Christmas).. :D

Looking back to year 2011, I experienced happy moments in 2011. I got my job (after graduation from Master Degree of International Relations in UNPAR) in March 2011, then I met with someone who becomes my fiancee in October 23rd, 2011 and we are preparing for our wedding. Hehe.. I’m very grateful to my God for these blessings.

Although my job is new for me, but so far, I enjoy my job and always try to improve my skill in doing my job. And since August 2011, I also have a small business. Hehe..fashion online shop. I was inspired to do this business after I shop in online shop for several times. Still beginner and sometimes meet with strange customers who is (are) not cooperative with my shop's rules, but so far, it’s fun to run this business because I still have customers who are cooperative. And hopefully my business will become bigger and bigger. Hehehe..

About my relationship? Hehe..I love my fiancee very much. I like his smile, and of course I feel comfort and secure when I’m with him. He’s my soulmate in love, my best friend, my everything. Hehe.. He’s also the one who made me brave to decide and run my fashion online shop. I’m very grateful to have him in my life.. :)
One of my fashion online shop's logo | Photo & design by: Haryo Damardono

And last December 25th, 2011, is my first trip to Bantul to visit his grandma. Hehe.. My first trip with him. Ohohoho.. About 10 hours from Bandung to Bantul with car. And I fell asleep for many times. Ahahaha..sorry, my mas! Ohohoho.. Although it’s just short trip (only 3 days, 2 night), but I was happy. Beside attended the 1000 days of his grandfather & grandmother’s death, I also visited Omah Dhuwur resto and had a dinner with my mas. And then, I also visited Parangtritis beach. In Parangtritis, you can see Gumuk Pasir (sand dunes).
Me and Vania | Photo by: Haryo Damardono


Omah Dhuwur Resto | Courtesy of Indonetwork.co.id


Artificial swimming pool in Parangtritis beach | Photo by: Heidi


Parangtritis | Photo by: Heidi


Gumuk | Photo by: Heidi


Wanna take a pre-wedding photo at Gumuk Parangtritis? Ohohoho.. :D


Photo location at Gumuk Parangtritis


You can ride horse in Parangtritis | Photo by: Haryo Damardono


Delman | Photo by: Haryo Damardono


Hihihi..it's me! | Photo by: Haryo Damardono


Mmm..it's not Sing-Lish (Singapore English) or Kong-Lish (Korean English), but it's Ban-Lish (Bantul English)



Then, I spent my new year holiday in Bandung with my parents, my brother, my sister, and of course with my mas. Oh! I also met and played with Valerie. Valerie is my brother-in-law’s niece. She’s very cute. Last year, when she visited to my house, she still could not speak fluently. But, when she visited my house for second time..huaaa..she can speak fluently with her cute style. Ohohoho..


And then..my mas cooked spaghetti for my family. Hihihi.. Me? Just helping him a little bit. Ehehehe.. It’s because he didn’t allow me to cut the bombay onion. So I just help him prepare the meat and other ingredients. Hohoho.. Oow..unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of his cooking. Sorry again, my mas! We were too hungry at that time and really wanted to eat your spaghetti as soon as possible.. :D
In the kitchen


The ingredients


Beef in the bowl

No comments: