About 10 days after I worked at my office now, my boss asked me whether I have a boyfriend or not. And when I answered that I don't have a boyfriend, my boss suddenly said,"Do you mind if I introduce you to someone? He's like my own son." I just smiled when my boss said that and answered,"No problem,ma'am." Well, at that time I didn't expect too much, because I still had trauma feeling about relationship with someone that hurt my heart very much. And in fact, I felt that I may not easy to fall in love again.
Then, March 15th, 2011 was the first time my boyfriend and I met. The first time we met, actually, I didn't feel anything to him. Seriously! :D And when he introduced himself, I suddenly remembered that: "Owh..this is the man that my boss wanted to introduce to me." But, just it, not more.Hehe.. :D And in the same day, he invited my blackberry pin, and then, we talked via blackberry messenger but we didn't meet after March 15th. But, on March 19th, 2011 (OMG! I still remember about the date..ahaha..), when I came back to Jakarta after short holiday in Bandung, suddenly he offered to pick me up in Cipaganti pool in Blok M Square. Actually, I was surprised but I let him to pick me up in Blok M Square. Then, we had our first dinner at Soto Kudus Blok M. Ohohohoho.. Then after dinner, we talked at my boarding house about anything. I remembered that before he went home, he asked me to go to the church together..
And...the time for us to go to the church together was coming! Well, actually, I prayed to my Lord that: "If this man is Your choice to be my soulmate in love and life, just give me a sign. As a woman, yes, I need someone that can protect me and comfort me, but I don't want to have a heartache anymore, so please give me a sign..." And He gave me a sign! Ohohoho.. After mass, suddenly, he hold my hand when we were on our way to his car. So I think:"Okay..maybe this is the sign". Because, when we came to the church, he didn't hold my hand. We only walked side by side. Ahahaha.. :D And yeah, he didn't ask me officially to be his girlfriend. He only hold my hand and tadaaaaa..we're just in relationship.. :D
Then, after 7 month, on October 23rd, 2011, my boyfriend and I officially engaged. Both of our big family were meeting at my home in Bandung. And I just can say: Thank you God for sending this man to me... :) And both of us have the next step in the next 8 month and we still prepare for it. Wish us luck! :)
Below is some of our engagement moment's photos. Sit back, relax, and enjoy it! Hihihi...
![]() |
| Mas Damar's Mom gave me a necklace as a symbol of engagement |
![]() |
| The two of us :) |
![]() |
| With Mas Damar's big family |
![]() |
| With the relatives of my Dad and my Mom |
![]() |
| With my big family |







2 comments:
he.. thank u dede, for ur posting..
one step for ur bigger step next year:)
hihi..our bigger step for exactly mas ku.. :)
Post a Comment