Hihi..meet Kasep.. Kasep is our new family nember. My dad's student gave Kasep to my Dad & Mom a week ago. Kasep is a pancake turtle. According to information from thefreedictionary.com, pancake turtle is voracious aquatic turtle with a flat flexible shell covered by a leathery skin. Pancake turtle also can inflict painful bites. Hohoho.. But, since Kasep is still tiny, hopefully Kasep won't bite anyone. And when Kasep has grown up, I also hope that Kasep won't bite anyone too. Hihi..
I was excited when my brother told me that we have one new member in our family. The first time, I thought that I will have a little brother. Ahahaha.. But I was wrong! I have a little pancake turtle which is male. Last week, finally I met with Kasep. Hehe.. And here is a photo of Kasep..
And the next morning, after we had brunch, my mom and my brother bathed Kasep. And this is a photo of Kasep in the basin. Hohoho..




2 comments:
Hi kasep...kenalin aku juga kasep lho ahaihaihaiahaia :p
Heuheuheu..siapa kamu? Kok ngaku-ngaku kasep juga.. :D
Post a Comment